Senin, 05 Mei 2008

Anya


Her name is Anya Paramita Mayaputri.
She is 18 years old.
She is crazy, she is wild (haha).
She is arrogant (but not to me of course).
She is silly, just like me. She loves to eat, just like me.
She cares about me, so do i care about her.
She is a shining light (haha, emangnya lagu ya nya?).
She loves adventure, just like me.
She loves turtles.
She loves cooking, just like me.
She lives near my house.
She is there for me and i'm here for her.
She loves OASIS.
She loves picking her nose. ;p
She loves to fart, me too!
haha
She is my best best best of the best best best friend I have ever found in my life so far.
I hope she will be my best friend forever friend.
We are going to build a dream house later on in the future.
We are going to make our own coffee shop called "Pepanya".
We are going to spend our life together.*hope so. hwa

Love you, Anya! hugs!

1 komentar:

Jode mengatakan...

aww pep,tears..