Senin, 12 Mei 2008

I hate this magnet

I don't know what is going on with me, i just can't be the same person like before. I rather be quiet with my friends. I'm just not that the same person i used to be. It feels like there is an energy which is pulling me out of my daily life. I try hard to fight that magnetic energy. I want to be the same person I used to be. A cheerful one, who always make silly jokes and playing around all the time with my friends.
I asked few of friends about how they feel about me these days, they said the same thing. I am different and I'm not that close anymore with them.
I want this weird magnet energy go away from me. I want to have my fun days back. I don't want to stay away from my friends. I love them..

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

nice blog pep. you need a shoutbox. heheheh pelarian daripada galau mendingan kuliner wkakakakakk...