Senin, 05 Mei 2008

Damien and Isobelle

Damien and Isobelle is my blog title. I love these two names. For me, these names are not just names. It has meanings. Silly ones, i guess.
Damien will be my son's name in the future. Damien is taken from Damon Albarn and Damien Rice. I adore Damon and Damien, they have nice songs and lyrics. My son will be Damien or Damon. I hope my future husband will agree about that name.
About Isobelle, I know that Isobelle is not the right spelling, but I don't care. It's a mixture between Isobel and Isabelle. I will name my daughter Isobelle Portia. Portia is an adding. If I have two daughters, they will be Isobelle and Portia.
So, that's the story from my blog's name.
Enjoy my blog. I hope you will like my blog like a delicious meal. ;)

1 komentar:

glenndy mengatakan...

peppy! nice name!