Senin, 05 Mei 2008

First thing first

First thing to say, wow. I have a blog. It's because of a friend of mine in an instant messaging told me to have one. So, why don't i have one? Anyway, thanks strangerdaydreaming. ;)
Well, I'm Stephanie Jenny Angeraini. But, most of my friends know me as peppy. It's a childhood name and i still use it until now. I love that name, although it was my father's dog's name. I have just turned 18 last month. I think I'm not ready yet for that age, but it's just my feelings at the moment.
I live in this two story house. My room is in the second level. It's right at front of the building. I can see outside through my huge windows, but I rather keep it close. I'm afraid that people can see when I'm just out from the shower. That won't be very nice, isn't it? I love my room, it's the perfect place to sleep for hours! I have this huge bed with cozy mattress that will take me away to the land of dream. Talking about dream, I have a band called Funny Little Dream (www.myspace.com/funnylittledream). It's a sweet pop easy listening music.
Enough with the promotion, back to my room. I have this blue flowery wallpaper sticked on the wall. I covered it with lots of photos and pictures from the musician. I have this small poster from brandon flowers (my favourite man in the world), so that when i wake up in the morning, i see his face right away. But, there are also other bands, like joy division, the clash, etc. I really love everything about my room, including the mess. I will miss my room soon, I'm moving out from my room.

1 komentar:

Rayhan Sudrajat mengatakan...

well, that's good.
i told you on messenger, fascinating.
keep on the good work jen.
so you headed it with writing, so the second the step, editing.i found my eye blink-blink not a listen to the haul.change the background later.haha.
i'm the first one who write the comment.
hm, ya ya.